FLOWERMATE – SLICK: GREAT & EASY VAPE PEN
With the Flowermate Slick, the Flowermate team presents the successor to their popular Aura vaporizer. The Slick is a solid all-round vape pen that is suitable for dry herbs, but also for oils and waxes with the included oil/wax compartment. Perfect if you’re looking for a good entry-level vaporizer. It is also a nice compact device for traveling.
Noteworthy about the Slick is the sturdy carbon finish that protects the device. This makes it more resistant to scratches and accidental damage. That comes in handy if you want to vape on the go. The battery cover and cap remain firmly in place by means of magnets, but are easy to remove. Well protected under the cap is another highlight of the Slick: a mouthpiece made of borosilicate glass. This glass mouthpiece is exceptional for this price range and ensures a full aroma, without the “plastic taste” of many other comparable vapes.
FLOWERMATE SLICK: TOP PERFORMANCE FROM A VAPE PEN
The Flowermate Slick works on a standard 18650 battery (2500mAh), which can be easily replaced if necessary. The warm-up time is only 30 seconds. You charge the device with the included micro-USB cable. A full battery lasts about an hour with constant use or about 10–12 sessions.
THREE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS FOR AN OPTIMAL VAPE EXPERIENCE
The Slick has three different temperature settings that are easy to select by pressing the on/off button 3 times. You can choose from 196°C, 205°C and 215°C. The temperature setting is indicated by a blue, green or red light on the device. If you want to vape oil or wax, it is recommended to use the highest temperature setting.
HOW DO YOU USE THE FLOWERMATE SLICK?
- Remove the cap and mouthpiece to access the compartment. Place the cap on the end of the device; it is magnetic so it stays put.
- Fill the compartment with your favorite lightly ground herbs or use the included stainless steel pod. If you want to use oil or wax, fill the included oil/wax compartment and place it in the device.
- Put the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the Slick’s power button 5 times to turn it on (it vibrates).
- Select the desired temperature by pressing the button 3 times.
- The Slick vibrates to indicate that the temperature has been reached.
- To stop the heating process, press and hold the on/off button for 2 seconds.