Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) also called the diamond of the forest, can be supportive against viruses, is a very strong antioxidant and much research has been done into the effect of Chaga against certain forms of cancer. Chaga is often used to get a balance in the immune system, this is partly due to the following substances: betulinic acids, ergosterol, fecosterol and epsterol.
Ingredients per vegetarian capsule
400 mg organic Chaga extract from 100% fruiting body. It is a full spectrum extract obtained by means of H2O and ethanol. This is to get the most out of the fruiting bodies. It contains 35% polysaccharides, betulin, betulinic acid and sterols.
Excipients: Magnesium Citrate and Silicon Dioxide
- Can provide assistance with
- Due to the many antioxidants that Chaga contains, it can slow down the natural process of aging.
- Decrease in the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Building an overall stronger immune system, which could make viral infections less likely.
Number of capsules: 120 caps
Capsule size: Size 0
Net Content Capsules: 400mg
Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice a day with water during the meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have health problems.
- This is a dietary supplement and should be used as such.