Organic Fit Mix Extract
Pure Mushrooms Fit Mix Bio is a dietary supplement consisting of the popular mushrooms Cordyceps, Reishi and Maitake. A unique mix for everyday use. One capsule contains 110 mg Cordyceps extract, 110 mg Reishi extract and 110 mg Maitake extract. The supplement is supplemented with acerola extract for an extra boost of vitamin C. Fit Mix is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 110 mg Cordyceps extract (9:1), 110 mg Reishi extract (17:1), 110 mg Maitake extract (12:1), 20 mg acerola per capsule
- Daily dose: 2 capsules one to three times a day
- 100% fruiting body extract
- Grown on natural nutrient soil
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 100% organic
- Gluten, soy and dairy free
- Supplied in a stand-up pouch with 60 capsules
A dosage of two capsules per day contains:
- 220 mg full-spectrum Cordyceps extract from mycelial biomass, young and mature fruiting bodies.
- 220mg full spectrum Reishi extract from mature fruiting bodies.
- 220mg full spectrum Maitake extract from fruiting body biomass.
- 40 mg concentrated acerola extract (source of vitamin C and antioxidants).
Take them with a glass of water and stick to the dosage of 1 to 3 times two capsules per day.
What is Cordyceps good for?
Cordyceps is a mushroom that has been used in China for more than 2000 years, due to an impressive collection of properties that the Chinese attribute to the Cordyceps mushroom. Cordyceps is therefore one of the most important ingredients of Chinese herbal medicine.
Cordyceps promotes cellular energy production, oxygen utilization and stimulates circulation and circulation of all organ systems.
What is the effect of Reishi?
Studies showed that Reishi consisted of highly active beta-1,3-glucans with the ability to significantly boost our body’s natural immune system by activating immune cells. Mushroom and yeast beta-glucans are currently the most promising class of immune-stimulating substances.
In addition, it was concluded that secondary metabolites, the triterpenes, were present in significantly high amounts in the Reishi mushroom. Reishi contributes to the normal functioning of the blood vessels and the immune system. The Reishi mushroom is also beneficial for your condition, heart, brain, breathing and energy.
How does Maitake work?
Maitake is an extremely nutritious mushroom and is naturally rich in water-soluble fiber, minerals (zinc, copper, potassium), vitamins D, B1, B2, B3, phospholipids and numerous amino acids. Scientific research shows that the activity of Maitake beta-glucans has an immune system enhancing effect.
Another extremely important component of the Maitake mushroom is the powerful antioxidant L-ergothionein. This is an antioxidant that is specialized in protecting our liver function.