Organic Lion’s Mane Extract
Pure Mushrooms Lion’s Mane Bio capsules contain a 100% extract of the fruiting body of the Lion’s Mane fungus. Lion’s Mane has been one of the most popular mushrooms in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. It is the mushroom when it comes to a cognitive boost.
The Lion’s Mane Capsules from Pure Mushrooms contain an organic, pure extract of the fruiting body of the Lion’s Mane mushroom. The Lion’s Mane supplements from Pure Mushrooms are grown on a natural nutrient medium with organic mixed sawdust (78%), organic wheat bran (20%), organic sugar cane (1%) and natural lime (1%). One capsule contains 320 milligrams of Lion’s Mane extract, supplemented with acerola extract for an extra boost of vitamin C. The supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 320 mg fruiting body extract (11:1), 20 mg acerola (Malpgihia glabra) per capsule
- Daily dose: 2 capsules one to three times a day
- Grown on a natural breeding ground
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 100% organic
- Gluten, soy and dairy free
- Supplied in a stand-up pouch with 60 capsules
A dosage of two capsules per day contains:
- 220 mg full-spectrum Cordyceps extract from mycelial biomass, young and mature fruiting bodies.
- 220mg full spectrum Reishi extract from mature fruiting bodies.
- 220mg full spectrum Maitake extract from fruiting body biomass.
- 40 mg concentrated acerola extract (source of vitamin C and antioxidants).
Take them with a glass of water and stick to the dosage of 1 to 3 times two capsules per day.
What is Lion’s Mane good for?
Lion’s Mane neuropeptides are responsible for the growth, maintenance and proliferation of neurons and myelin in the brain. This specialized protein is necessary for the growth of sensory neurons in our brains. They play an essential role in the differentiation and survival of different nerve cell populations in the peripheral and central nervous systems.
Lion’s Mane promotes the process of myelination. This is the process of signal transmission through the nerves, which Lion’s Mane has been found to speed up.
People who want to contribute to concentration and learning can use Lion’s Mane very well. Lion’s Mane also has a positive effect on memory.